Search This Blog

From the Inside Out

2/23/2011 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

Faith
Here's a quick verse that says a lot:

"The King's daughter is all glorious within; Her clothing is interwoven with gold." Psalm 45:13

This princess that the Psalm is describing is not only beautiful on the outside, but she is GLORIOUS on the inside...wow! I hope that one day someone can describe me as being glorious on the inside...that my true character, deep within my being, is valuable, powerful, and life giving to everyone with whom I interact.

Health
Despite the fact that it is almost "that time of the month" which means I want to eat everything in sight, I am focused to have another good eating day. My new trick (which I got from my friend Laurie): drinking a cup of hot tea whenever I feel the need to go back in the kitchen and browse.

Who knew something so simple could help so much? My new fav: Tazo Zen Green Tea. They say that green tea has a lot of health benefits including helping dieters, reducing the risk of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases. Sounds good to me?! Sign me up!

And when that fails, I just go to bed...can't eat AND sleep!

Just gotta lose 1.4 lbs by Tuesday...Just gotta lose 1.4 lbs by Tuesday...Just gotta....okay, you get the point.


Hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments: