Search This Blog

Endures Forever.

11/28/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

Thank you, Lord.
Recently, I was given a new teen study Bible along with the other youth of my church. Since I teach Sunday School twice a month, it's nice to have the same version as my students. While I was waiting for my dinner to finish up in the oven, I decided to pop open the Bible for some quick spiritual nourishment. I found some additional notes on the meaning of the word endure that I just love and had to share with all of you.

The Hebrew word for "endures" is amad (aw-mad'). It means "to take a stand and refuse to be moved." To endure is to remain constant and never end. How incredible is it that God's mercy towards us is never ending. God has taken a stand on our behalf and refuses to be moved from our side.1

Amen to that.


1Extreme Teen Study Bible
Copyright 2012 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: