Search This Blog

Roasted Tomatoes and Butternut Squash Recipe

4/03/2013 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments



Last night, I mistakenly made my new favorite side dish. I really wanted to make this roasted butternut squash recipe but I was out of some key ingredients. So I decided to throw together what I had and it turned out to be quite delicious. 

Roasted Tomatoes & Butternut Squash Recipe

Recipe Ingredients:

- About 2-3 cups of butternut squash, cubed (I used just the neck of a medium sized butternut squash)
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dried rosemary
- Dried basil
- Salt & Pepper

Recipe Directions:

1.) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.) Prepare veggies and mix together in a large baking sheet
3.) Drizzle extra virgin olive oil until all veggies are coated
4.) Liberally season with dried rosemary, dried basil, salt and pepper
5.) Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes
6.) Enjoy!

Just before hitting the hot oven!

This makes a pretty good sized batch of veggies, probably 4-6 side dish servings. We enjoyed for dinner last night and it was also perfect as part of my hubby's post-WOD recovery meal. Check out how pretty it looks along side his grass-fed rib-eye steak. Yum.

Yes, he's incredibly adorable. No, you can't have him ;)
Leave a comment when you try the recipe and let me know what you think!

XOXO,
SMP

You Might Also Like

0 comments: