Search This Blog

Roasted Vegetable Medley Recipe

1/07/2013 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

I make some variation of this roasted vegetable medley at least once a week. It's so easy and nutritious I began to wonder why I hadn't posted the recipe yet! I was first inspired to make this dish by my mother-in-law. In fact the biggest picture above is from when she made it for me when we were visiting during my first Whole30.

This recipe really is so simple. Gather whatever vegetables you have in your fridge, toss with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and some dried herbs. Roast in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Toss again and consume!

As you can tell from the pictures above, my roasted vegetable medleys are hardly ever exactly the same. The ingredient list below includes all of the vegetables I would love to always have on hand and include in this recipe, but feel free to add or eliminate any vegetables based on your preferences and/or what you have available.

Roasted Vegetable Medley Recipe

Recipe Ingredients
  • 1 yellow squash
  • 1 zucchini
  • 2 bell peppers, any color
  • 1 large red onion
  • 1-2 cups of Brussels sprouts 
  • extra-virgin olive oil
  • salt & pepper to taste
  • 1-2 tbsp of herbes de Provence 
Recipe Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Dice all vegetables so that they are all around the same size and place in a large baking sheet.
  3. Drizzle enough extra-virgin olive oil so that  all vegetables are coated.
  4. Generously add salt, pepper and herbes de Provence.
  5. Roast for 30 minutes.
  6. Toss again, taste test, add more salt/pepper if needed.
  7. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: