Search This Blog

Another Friday...

11/06/2009 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

Random Thought of the Day
I found this picture on my 18 year old sister Melissa's twitter account and it made me laugh, so I had to share! This was just this past August on my birthday. As you can see, I've always wanted to be a princess (Sara means princess so clearly it fits!) and I haven't grown out of it yet! (Obviously!) For as long as I can remember, I have had the same birthday cake: strawberry cake with vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles. It is my FAVORITE cake and I want the tradition to continue. The girls look so cute in this picture...love them!

Faith
Encouraging Verse of the Day:

Love
"Love is like a butterfly, the more you pursue it the more it eludes you, but if you are calm and still it will land on you shoulder."

When you are with someone for a while, sometimes you forget about all of the little moments that you share together. This picture of Mark and I is from the first time I went to visit him in Vermont for a ball. This weekend was so perfect and it was the weekend that I realized that I was in love with him. It was this overwhelming feeling that I had never felt before and that's how I knew that this was something different. I hope that I never stop feeling the way I felt that night...

Career

It is now 2 weeks since I lost my job and I really don't want to be unemployed anymore! Not only are the bills piling up, but there is only so much TLC and WE TV that you can take! But I'll keep calm...

Health

Today is the first "weigh-in day" since I started to focus again on weight loss. Unfortunately, I did not lose anything this week...but I also didn't gain anything! I'm going to stay positive because I didn't really focus on exercising until Tuesday of this week, so I'm hoping that next Friday will provide us with some results!

I haven't done any exercise yet today, but I promise to go out later on this afternoon for a nice walk. It's beautiful out, so I have no excuse!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments: