Search This Blog

Weigh-In Wednesdays! 4-4-12

4/04/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

Good Morning!

As I stated in my last post, it's been almost two weeks since I've posted about my weight loss journey. Today, I'm going to reflect on the last few weeks and hopefully try to kick my butt back into high gear!

During my weigh-in this morning, I stayed the same. No gain, no loss. I'm actually kind of happy about that, since I was fearing a gain. I splurged a lot more than I should have over the weekend, and due to traveling for work I didn't get any exercise in last week. Terrible, I know. And definitely just an excuse.

As I was plugging in my stats into my Weight Tracker, I started to realize that in comparison to the last couple of months, March was a good month for me! I refocused, started exercising again and tracking my meals. I started blogging and taking pride in making healthy, delicious decisions for each of my meals (and as you know, taking pictures of them!)

MARCH RECAP:
First week of March, I lost 2 lbs
Second week of March, I lost 1 lb (I'm feeling good!)
Third week of March, I gained .8 (TOM - so I wasn't too concerned)
Fourth week of March, I lost 1.4

So for the month of March, I had a net weight loss of 3.6 pounds! That is right on target for healthy weight loss! About a pound a week. Nice.

Although I had a so-so week and a 'stay the same' for my first weigh-in in April, reflecting on the month of March gives me the encouragement that I CAN do this. If I can lose, on average, 3-4 pounds per month, I will be at my goal weight in no time.

Just eat well and exercise! Why do we make it so much harder than it has to be?!


GOAL FOR THIS WEEK:
This upcoming week (weight watchers week 4/4 - 4/10) my goal is to earn 14 Activity Points - an average of 2 points per day.

REWARD FOR REACHING WEEKLY GOAL:
A pedicure! And I need one badly!!


MY MEALS IN PHOTOS:
I personally think that I enjoy my meals more when they taste good (that's a given!), smell good, and LOOK good. Taking pictures of my meals also helps because it gives me a sense of pride in what I've put together.

Here are a couple from over the last week or so:

Baby red potatoes with honey balsamic glazed chicken

Baby red potatoes with rosemary lemon chicken

Two turkey wraps, stuffed with grape tomatoes, spinach and red butter lettuce drizzled with Lite Sweet Onion dressing

Simple salad and orecchiette pasta with turkey sausage and broccoli

Yummm...looking at these pictures is making me hungry!! Time for breakfast!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: