Search This Blog

WARNING: I'm a little upset.

5/23/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

 

Today is my Weight Watchers weigh in day, and as always, I was looking forward to seeing a loss today. Especially since over the last few weeks I have been tracking my food and exercising more than I have in a while. But NOOOOOOO, for the third week in a row, I've gained weight! I only gained .8 but it still upsets me, especially since I've been so diligent lately! How could it take so many good choices to add up to a pound of weight loss, but just one extra handful of calories or a meal with a bit too much sodium to cause so much havoc!

Grrrrr.

I guess this means that I just have to work harder. I need to increase the exercise. I really feel as though my food choices have been good so I just have to continue down that path. But I know I can push myself to do more activity. This past week, I earned 16 activity points. The goal for this week is 26. I already started today with earning 4 activity points. This morning I ran a complete mile again (14:08--12 seconds faster than on Monday!) and then walked for a while longer. I'm going to keep pushing myself until I can do a full 3.1 miles without any walking!

Until next time!
SMP

You Might Also Like

0 comments: