Search This Blog

It's been a while!

8/27/2014 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

Oops! It's been over 6 months since my last blog post! 

Life has been SO BUSY. Baby. Husband. New home. Work. Crossfit. I will just leave it at that!

I would love to start blogging again and I really hope I can squeeze it in, even if just once a week. I would love to start sharing my progress with Crossfit and my journey to getting myself into the best shape of my life, post baby. Also, we are feeding Isabelle a Whole30/paleo inspired diet, and I'm sure other moms with a desire to do the same would be interested in what/how we are feeding our little one. Hint: she pretty much eats what we eat! 

Lastly, and of course, I'd love to share new good food recipes! 

So stay tuned for some more activity on this blog and in the meantime, feel free to follow me on Instagram! I'm always posting there! 

Until next time!
SMP 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: