Search This Blog

Transformation Tuesday!

11/11/2014 *Sara-Marie* 1 Comments


The night of my daughter's first birthday party, I was talking wedding dresses with some of the ladies who are excitedly planning their weddings. I then got the crazy idea to try on my wedding dress for them, so we snuck upstairs and I pulled out the beautiful gown from my closet. 

Now, in preparation of my wedding on January 28, 2012, I had lost 25 lbs following the Weight Watchers program and I felt GREAT on my wedding day. It wasn't until the summer of 2012 that I found out about the Paleo lifestyle and subsequently, the Whole30. 

Who would have thought that almost 3 years later and just 1 year after having a baby, I would not only fit into my wedding dress, but it would actually be a bit too big?! 

Although we eat Whole30/paleo most of the time, and I've now become a Crossfitter, it's easy to get down on yourself when the number on the scale doesn't budge as much as you think it should. But dancing around in my wedding dress this past weekend made me so proud of myself. I've definitely come a long way and I can't wait to see where we go from here. 


XOXO, 
SMP

You Might Also Like

1 comment: