Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Here's another super simple yet incredibly savory side dish that pairs really well with everything! It comes together in a flash and is BIG on flavor. This sweet potato recipe is a great item to make on your meal prep days so you always have a nutritious and filling side dish to compliment your meals throughout the week.
ROASTED ROSEMARY SWEET POTATOES RECIPE
2 large sweet potatoes, cubed
2 TBSP of olive or avocado oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 TBSP dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep sweet potato by washing and cutting into cubes. I don't bother peeling the sweet potato, but feel free if you'd like.
- Add cubed sweet potato to a large bowl and add olive or avocado oil. Season with salt, pepper, and dried rosemary. With a large spoon, toss the cubes until every piece is well coated.
- Lay the sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until done to your liking.
Here's how I've paired my leftovers this week :