Search This Blog

*Weigh-In Wednesdays - May 4, 2011*

5/04/2011 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments



Surprising? No. Frustrating? Of course. Disappointing? Absolutely.

As you know, Mark and I moved to PA on Sunday so that Mark can take advantage of an amazing career opportunity. We had to pack up our lives in a week and needless to say it was challenging. Physically and mentally. Between all of the chaos, it was almost impossible to eat well. It isn't exactly easy to cook dinner at home when your pots and pans are in a box!

Then you come home to your well-intended Puerto Rican mother who cooks a feast to welcome your return. Her excuse: "I didn't know what you guys were craving, so I made a little bit of everything!" Gotta love the woman, but it was the cherry on top of my over indulging week.

Gain/Loss Since Last Wednesday = + 1.4 (Grrrr)
Total Loss = -18.6

What I did well this week:
-Despite the challenges, I went out for 3 short runs this week
-I packed my life up in a week -- that's an accomplishment, right?
-I donated almost 3 bags full of clothes that are now too big for me :)

What I could have done better this week:
-
Not eat out more than 5 times in a week!!
-Exercised more....I only earned 7 activity points! That's pathetic.

Monthly WW Progress Report: April 6 - May 3
These last two weeks have been ROUGH! I definitely need to get back to tracking my food intake every day and accumulating at least 30 activity points per week. I'm not going to let this set back ruin everything I've been working for!

Couch to 5K
Since last week was so chaotic, I decided to redo Week 3 of the Couch to 5K program this week. My only challenge now? The loop around my parent's house is full of hills!!! I felt like I was back on Week 1 when I couldn't run for 30 seconds without feeling like I was dying. I thought about taking the easy way out and running the program on a treadmill at the gym. But Mark's mom reminded me this morning that "HILLS MAKE ME STRONGER!" So I'm going to keep trying, even if that means I have to redo Week 3 for a third time next week. By the end of this summer, I'm going to be running up and down these hills like a CHAMP!


I think that's all I have for today. My only TO DO for this week: LOSE WEIGHT!

XOXO,
SMP

You Might Also Like

0 comments: