Search This Blog

Be Creative!

3/08/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments


I spent about half hour this morning figuring out what I wanted for breakfast. I wasn't in the mood for eggs or cereal. I started to think about making yummy chocolate chip pancakes but then I figured I could save that for the weekend and enjoy a cheat meal. 

Then, I got a little creative! I had some left over roasted veggies from last night's dinner so I threw that in between some wheat bread with 1/2 oz of goat cheese. Veggie grilled cheese! 

It was really good! I think I can elaborate on this idea and maybe add some chicken for a lunch time meal. Yum...I can taste it now...

Stats:
2 slices of wheat bread = 3 pts
Roasted veggies= 1pt (roasted in a drizzle of EVOO)
1/2 oz of goat cheese with basil= 1pt 

Now I gotta go be productive at work! Have a great day everyone!

SMP 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: