Search This Blog

A Week in Review and a BIG SHOUT OUT!

3/19/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

It's been over a week since I've written a post and I don't want to lose the momentum! Last week, I was traveling for work, which is always challenging. I did run one day while away and tried my best to stay on Point. Some days were  better than others, but I did lose 1 lb this week, despite some of the fast food choices while driving! Yay! I do have to admit that I didn't expect a loss this week - but I'm grateful for achieving it!

Running wise, I moved on to Week 3, Day 1 of the Couch to 5k program this morning, and it felt great. I had a cup of coffee before running, which I think really gave me some extra energy to push through those last intervals! I might have to make that a habit! Plus the gorgeous weather makes it so much easier to enjoy.

My goal for this week is to at least run 3 days and do another activity (swimming/hiking/something) an additional 2 times. The weather is beautiful -- no excuses!!

Below are a few pictures of some healthy and delicious meals I have had over the last week:
Smart Taste Rotini Pasta with Roasted Chicken Breasts and Balsamic Peppers and Onions
 Spaghetti Squash with Meatloaf (extra lean beef), goat cheese and 2 thin slices of french bread 
(Saving the points on the spaghetti allowed for the bread!)
 Homemade pizza with green peppers and onions

 Spicy Mango Chicken



I would also like to give a BIG shout out to one of my bestest friends, Stephanie, who had an awesome weigh-in this week! Keep it going! 
xoxoxo







You Might Also Like

0 comments: