Search This Blog

Short & Sweet

6/09/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

Keeping this post short and sweet since I need to go out for a quick run before getting ready to start my busy day. This week had it's ups and downs, but as of this morning, I still managed to lose another 1.6 pounds! Just 2.6 pounds away from getting back to where I was before the wedding - and being able to start on my next goal!

Here are a few pics of some of my meals this week:

2 'pan-fried' eggs seasoned with salt, pepper and ground cumin; sauteed veggies with fresh basil; 1 slice of honey cured bacon

Tuna with low fat mayo and dried cranberries, in romaine lettuce cups

BEST SALAD EVER: spring mix, mango, avocado, grilled boneless/skinless chicken thighs, peppers, 1/2 slice of bacon; no need for dressing!

Grilled peach with honey, cinnamon, and slivered almonds

no clue what to call this, but it was yummy! Tons of veggies, some diced chicken, and some fresh mozzarella on top. Baked in the oven until the cheese melted.

BEST SALAD EVER 2.0: broccoli instead of spring mix, added some chopped fresh cilantro on top. YUM.

Mashed garlic cauliflower; baked plantains; steak with peppers and onions

Grilled veggies! Grill once, eat many times!

Paired my grilled veggies with some left over grilled balsamic chicken

1/2 sweet potato with cinnamon; left over grilled veggies; 1/2 cup of corn; bacon wrapped filet

Grilled pineapple; honey; cinnamon. This was AMAZING. Really felt like a dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth. It was my first time peeling a whole pineapple -- it's so much easier than I thought!

Have a safe, healthy, happy, and blessed weekend!

XOXO,
SMP

You Might Also Like

0 comments: