Search This Blog

One thing remains

7/10/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

1 Corinthians 13:13

Now those of you who know me very well will know that I love a song with a good drum beat. Especially when listening in my car, I will tap the steering wheel as if I'm playing a drum (I get that from my Papi who has played congas his whole life), or I will play the air drums like it's nobody's business.

The song "One thing remains" has been on constant repeat in my car the last couple of days. Not only does it have a killer drum build up that stirs up everything inside of me, the message is so simple, yet so true, and oh so powerful.


Lyrics


Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing… Remains
One thing… Remains

Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me


Because on and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains

In death, In life, I’m confident and
covered by the power of Your great love
My debt is paid, there’s nothing that can
separate my heart from Your great love...


No matter what we are going through, our God's love is GREATER, NEVER-ENDING, and will NEVER FAIL US.

XOXO,
SMP

You Might Also Like

0 comments: