Search This Blog

*Weigh In Wednesdays - April 6, 2011*

4/06/2011 *Sara-Marie* 2 Comments

Good Morning!

So Wednesdays are my official "weigh in" day for Weight Watchers. I am pleasantly surprised (and so flippin' excited) to say that in 1 week, I am down 2.8 pounds! Woo hoo, that's the most weight I've lost in a week since my first week on WW (which was 4 lbs). I do weigh myself every morning, so I did notice the weight loss over the weekend. On Sunday, I was down 2.4 which prompted my earlier post. I'm so glad that I was able to keep the weight loss through the next couple days and even lose .4 more. This bring my total weight loss to 17.4! :)

Gain/Loss Since Last Wednesday = -2.8
Total Loss = -17.4

What I did well this week:
-I was super motivated and tracked EVERY day
-I earned 27 activity points! (Walked 15.03 miles + 2 P90X DVD workouts)
-We didn't eat out AT ALL this week! (Even though we were tempted many times!)

What I could have done better this week:
-I overindulged a bit at a Saturday afternoon party. There were lots of finger foods and I kept going back to the table! It was like I couldn't control myself! Although, I tried to stick to the fruit display, I did end up eating a brownie, a few crackers with cheese, and I did dunk my fruit in some of the chocolate fondue! Good thing I had walked almost 5 miles that morning!
-I haven't been consistent with the P90X routine. It's supposed to be 6 days a week and some mornings I just couldn't get myself out of bed! Thank goodness I'm still walking with the ladies in the evenings!


Here's to another great week!

Until Next Wednesday,
SMP


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Omg I need you to be my weight watchers partner! You're doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I just started being really good, so I'm trying to keep myself pumped! I used to want to keep my weight loss goals private, but now I feel like the more I talk about it the more accountable I have to be.

    Would be happy to check-in with you on your progress!

    ReplyDelete