Search This Blog

Unofficial Word-Filled Wednesdays!

9/12/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

I'm traveling for work this week so it's been difficult to maintain my blogging schedule. I'm currently using the blogger app, so I can't really format, link up or place my pictures where I want them. But this will have to do!

Today, I'd like to share Proverbs 11:14:

Where there is no counsel, the people fall;
But in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
(Proverbs 11:14 NKJV)


How great is it to have a support system? People who truly care about you, who can offer good, sound advice and keep you on the right track. People who motivate you, remind you of your goals, but never judge you when you fail. Even the Word says that if you don't have a support system (or counsel) your plans will fail!

This week, I'm grateful for my husband who is always part of my support counsel, but especially as I was tempted by a Snickers bar. May not seem like a big deal, but his words kept me focused and away from the vending machine.

Turns out, I helped him too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: