Search This Blog

My Whole30 - Week 3 Results

8/22/2012 *Sara-Marie* 0 Comments

The

I know, I know. The Whole30 program rules say that I cannot weigh myself or take body composition measurements until the full 30 days are over. This is the only rule I keep breaking.

I'm comparing my results to the last time I weighed myself prior to starting the Whole30, which was on Monday, July 30th. I have a fancy scale that also sends electric currents through my body to determine Body Fat %, Water %, Muscle Mass and BMI. 



THIS WEEK I NEITHER LOST ANYTHING OR GAINED ANYTHING.

So I am still at a solid 4 pound loss since the 7/30 weigh-in. I'm counting this a victory since I'm just finishing up my menstrual cycle and I might still have a little bloat to get rid of. AND I know I had some days where I over ate.

My body composition measurements also stayed exactly the same. Below are the differences since 7/30:

BODY FAT % - DECREASED BY 1.6%
WATER % - INCREASED BY .6%
MUSCLE MASS - INCREASED BY .3
BMI - DECREASED BY .8

Source

__________________________________________________________________________________
I am blogging my way through the Whole30 program, based on the book "It Starts With Food." Click here to find out more and join me if you'd like! I dare you. Triple doggy dare you. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: